Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blogging a Point!

Being an amateur writer, I am always ready to play with words. Blogging was always in my mind. But to initiate something, you need a motivation. I just got the one. So finally I am trying my hands on this. 

I am member of some photography groups on Facebook. Where people share their clicks, place where the photo was taken, some settings of the camera while taking the photo, etc. 

Last couple of days were a bit confusing. I was thinking about some striking point to present at my first blog. But yesterday, one post in one of the groups caught my attention. 

There was a photo of a dead puppy with it's mother sitting by it's side, looking at her young one, eyes full of sorrow, putting her front right leg on the dead head. It shook me. It didn't seem like a natural death. I wrote a comment on that photo, 'Too disappointing. They breath, they live, and more than that they have right to LIVE.' but I didn't post it. I deleted it.

Why? Because, on such a photo, people can have many RIPs and SORRYs to write. But why don't we understand the root of all this. Why these accidents happen? Why don't we take it as seriously as it should be taken? Why we always end this issue saying that 'it's written in their destiny'? Why our, human's ignorance are converted into these dumb animal's destiny? 

Wait, that's not all. The height of atrocity is yet to come: I used to go for a walk after dinner. Roads used to be quiet. Street dogs sleep by the road side. And some so called youngsters come on the bikes, two to three on the one bike, speed is maximum(obviously),  put down their legs, drag them on the road especially where these dogs are sleeping. These dogs get scared and irritated. They run after these bikes. It keeps happening. And they get habituated to run after every vehicle. It is the basic thing, if you keep poking someone, he is going to react at some point of time. And sometimes, they get hit by the vehicles. 

We people show off our pet animals as a style statement, showing the class and sophistication. But we behave in such a way with these street dogs. 

My first blog is appealing to respect these dumb animals too. They have souls. Don't kill them. 







3 comments:

  1. Yes, rujvi people just dont care for the lives of dumb animals....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, rujvi people just dont care for the lives of dumb animals....

    ReplyDelete