Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Books


    
                     
  Books are my best friends! They really are. I love reading. I don't know when I developed this hobby. But now, this is just not a hobby. It has become a very essential part of my life. A thought reading makes me as happy as a thought of going to some beach for a vacation. When I was a kid, I was not a serious reader, but with the growing age and maturity, I became a sincere reader. I used to read in Gujarati which is my mother tongue. Then diverted to English. 

                      



                        I belong to a family the importance of art and science are equally high. I have inherited both. I am a science student and currently active in art. The importance of language is understood by us very well. I have learnt to respect language and any form of art and artist. I strongly believe that any artist should be appreciated. 






When reading took a very important place in my life, I got inspired to write as well. Approximately two years ago, when I started writing. I wrote one fiction and have a couple of plots ready. I am working on these projects. When I read something, the very next moment, I feel like writing. 






                    
  One of our relatives has developed a mini library at her home. When I visited her place, I was astonished. I have a dream which I often share with my husband. And that is to open a library with a coffee shop. Yes, a coffee shop. When I have a mug of strong coffee in one hand and a book in the other hand, my day is made. And that is, probably, my retirement plan! :-) And seeds of that dream have already been sown.











I have a small collection of books and have full plans to grow it as soon as possible. You know, when a Currier boy comes carrying Flipkart's or Amazon's parcel, I jump with happiness like a kid does when he gets his favorite chocolates.
  
               







If somebody asks me about my favorite place to spare time, it would always be a beach or a library. (Now-a-days, it is Crossword!) I carry books during travelling as a very essential part of my bag. 

 





To start writing blogs was my husband's idea. And to be an active blogger was another idea. And that is very important too. I feel good when I do blogging. 

                   I just finished reading Mahashweta by Sudha Murty. This book was in the stores a few days back, and now it is in my library as a read one. Now I am going to start Chetan Bhagat's What Young India Wants. I got these books recently from Crossword. When I was looking for books there, I asked my husband curiously, "When would I see my books here?" 

            



                 Coming back to the very first line, Books are my best friends. They will always be with you until you leave them. And I am never going to leave them. They are the source of peace in my life.

                  

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment