Monday, April 6, 2015

Vision Behind the Photo..



I clicked this photo at Diu.. Nagoa beach. If you can see, there is a bottle attached with the string which that kid is pulling and dragging.
That's just a kid. He didn't even know what he was pulling. It was a bottle of alcohol. He was happy enough as he got something to play with. It caught my attention. Thanks to the shutter speed of my camera, I could click it clearly.
Such situations always make me think how this world is! It has all the colours of different lives. At that same place, many kids were with their families. Few came in luxurious cars and few in rickshaws. All I could do was observe and think. How all same humans have different lives, lifestyles, destinies, luck, or anything you say to describe humans' life!
Sometimes we could help people. But sometimes we could not due to their own self-respect. And when I could not help them makes me feel helpless big time. It makes me realise that whatever I have is of no use if I am not able to provide it to someone who really needs it.


No comments:

Post a Comment