Monday, April 6, 2015

Vision Behind The Photo

      
On Saturday, I clicked the first photo where 3 pigeons are sitting on the railing. The left most one was unable to fly. He could only move few inches. He was trying so hard. He was chirping, may be because of pain of helplessness. The other two came to help. It was the 4th floor.


On the 2nd floor, there was a nest as you can see in the second image. On that very day, there were two eggs in that nest. I wanted to click a photo but didn't have my camera with me. So I had to go down to that nest to get the close-up. But after seeing that helpless pigeon, I decided not to go near the nest otherwise that pigeon would get very scared and in-secured. So I thought I would bring my camera with me on Monday.


Today is Monday. I saw the nest. And as you can see in the second photo which is clicked today, the nest is empty and all those pigeons are also there including that handicapped one. They frequently came near the nest to see and went back empty handed!


What I felt today is, a real HELPLESSNESS. The helplessness which you feel when you have to let somebody go very far from you because of your own HELPLESSNESS.


I remembered one incident. One of my friends lost her younger sister after a long suffering period. All of us was in shock. It was quite expected yet so painful.


The next day, I came home. I shared it with my father. How that family tried hard to make her survive and in the end, how they failed due to some adverse medical conditions.


I still remember the sentence my papa said, "Do you see, beta? How it feels when you are helpless and you have to see your loved one going so far from you? Who does want it to happen? But its the HELPLESSNESS."

No comments:

Post a Comment