Thursday, April 9, 2015

It is all about Time!

What does life teach?

It teaches you to value time. I am not talking about productivity. You will meet many people who talk about this and advise you regarding this.

I was told to respect time, to value time. It is precious. Many phases you see in life, and all of them are about time. They are divided as time slots. It can be a phase of student life, phase of college life(  I am mentioning it separately because many believe that college life is the most carefree and full of freedom.), phase of initial professional life, a phase between engagement and wedding, and many more.

When you move ahead in life, you become busier. But when you look back, you will realize how precious that time really was! I do. I do realize.

When I look back, many days, many moments, many phases of my life float in front of my eyes. At that time also, I knew that that time would pass, but I was a carefree kid who was so busy enjoying her life. Who didn't want to see anything else, but beauty of life she was having. She wanted to make best of it, always. She never bothered about the future which she could not see then. She wanted to live in present, enjoy each each breath God has gifted. She wanted to live each day, each moment with the beautiful people she was blessed with. In her eyes and heart, everybody and everything was beautiful. For her, the world was unstained.

And now, after coming this far in life, I miss that time. I actually value the time which is already passed, the time which is left behind.

I wish I could live that time again, but unfortunately, God has not created any CTRL+Z buttons for us!

Being a kid, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a student and then a lecturer, each role was memorable. Each role was fun. Today, only thing I could do is, memorize it and share it in words ONLY.

All you there, reading this blog, I just want to tell you that time is actually VALUABLE. Enjoy it with whole heart. Because once it passes, you can not drag it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment